The Diabetes Research Institute Foundation’s annual Donaldson Organization Golf Outing on Monday, October 3, was one of the best yet! Over 250 golfers took to the course to change the course of diabetes, braved the cold and rain, and celebrated advancements in diabetes research all while enjoying an unforgettable, meaningful, and successful day at the legendary Winged Foot Golf Club.
This year’s outing raised nearly $700,000 in the fight toward finding a biological cure for diabetes. We are humbled by the support and generosity we received toward this event and are thrilled to welcome both longtime and new supporters into the DRIF family.
Congratulations to this year’s honorees, Michael Chionchio and John McCarthy-O’Hea, on this well-deserved recognition.
Congratulations are also in order for this year’s big winners!
- Team Low Net: ClarkDietrich
- Team Low Gross: BT Flooring Solutions LLC & Harbour Technical Services
- Individual Low Net: Chris Barber
- Individual Low Gross: Greg Scalley
- Team Low Net: Donaldson 8 – Otero
- Team Low Gross: CBS New York
- Individual Low Net: Sal Falciglia
- Individual Low Gross: Seamus Tunar
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
Couldn’t make it to the event or want to further support DRIF? We are still accepting donations! Click here to make a gift today!